Creating Your Application Account

Create a username and password:

  • This will allow you to check the status of your application, as well as allow you to log back in and complete application if stopped mid-way

Provide the following information:

  • Name
  • Address
  • DOB (Date of Birth)

Proof of identification:

  • You must provide proof of identity by uploading one of the following:
    • Official identification card
    • Valid state-Issued identification card
    • Government-Issued card (Passport, Permanent Resident Card)
    • Student Identification Card with picture

Upload a Photo:

  • Provide photo to be printed on the Reduced FAREPAY Card
    • Option to upload a photo
    • Have picture taken at customer service location
  • Note: Uploaded pictures must be of the full face from the front, not be too dark or too bright, must be representative of the current age of the applicant, and meet the file size requirements.

Documents Needed to Apply

Low-Income Transit Pass Applicants:
Proof of income
Applicants will provide proof of the income stated on the application

  • 60 days of paystubs
  • Previous year W-2
  • Previous year taxes

Persons with a Disability:
Medical Provider’s Disclosure

  • Signed by currently licensed healthcare professional

Medicaid Eligible Applicants:
Medicaid Card

  • Applicant will upload a copy of their current Medicaid card

How do I obtain a pass?

Via Mail
Pass may be mailed to customer if a picture was supplied in the application, and that picture was approved. The pass will be mailed to the address supplied on the application.

Customer pickup
If a picture was not supplied in the application, and/or the supplied picture was not approved you can go into any UTA Customer Service Location to get your picture taken and customer service will print the picture on your Reduced Fare FAREPAY Card.

Replacing your card:
If a card is lost/stolen/damaged, you will have to contact UTA Customer Service to report it and have it deactivated. Only registered cards can be replaced. Customer Service will then look up your information to verify eligibility and then create a new card. A new card will be mailed out to you.

If you are unable to complete the application online, please go to one of UTA’s Customer Service locations to complete a paper application. Click here for Customer Service locations.

Select Language: