UTA works hard to serve the community by providing enhanced service for events when possible. Please use the information below to understand the service and fares for a particular event.
November 2021: Utah Jazz Games
Utah Transit Authority will be running enhanced TRAX service for the Utah Jazz games. Stop dealing with traffic and parking. Hop on UTA to get to and from the game in Salt Lake City.
Dates and Times:
More info at https://www.nba.com/jazz/schedule
- Vivint Smart Home Arena: directions
Plan Your Trip:
- Plan with the Transit app
- Ride FrontRunner to North Temple Station and transfer to the TRAX Green Line to ride to Arena Station.
- Pay with the GoRide App - $5 roundtrip
- TRAX and S-Line weekday service - every 15 minutes.
- FrontRunner weekday service - every 60 minutes.
- Post Game
- TRAX and S-Line
- Additional event trains will be available at Arena Station to quickly get you to every Red Line, Blue Line, Green Line, S-Line, and FrontRunner North Temple Station - every 15 minutes.
- Weekday service (every 60 minutes).
- FrontRunner will hold the last train until after the game ends to ensure riders will be able to travel to every station.
- Last train leaves from North Temple Station at 11:03 p.m. to every station towards Provo.
- Last train leaves from North Temple Station at 11:02 p.m. to every station towards Ogden.
GRIZZLIES PRIDE NIGHT
Friday, December 3, 2021 - 7:00 p.m.
The Utah Grizzlies are proud to present their first annual PRIDE NIGHT, this Friday, December 3. The Utah Transit Authority is one of several sponsors of the game. Ride to and from the game for FREE on TRAX by showing your game ticket. Fans can visit with sponsors at tables lining the concourse. At the end of the evening, a specialty jersey with be auctioned off with proceeds to be donated to several local charitable organizations. To purchase tickets, visit utahgrizzlies.com/pride
How to Ride:
The Maverik Center is serviced by the TRAX Green Line via Decker Lake Station. The last train towards downtown Salt Lake/Airport leaves that station at 10:24 p.m. See the complete schedule for the Green Line at rideuta.com/greenline or plan your trip with Transit.
November 2021U of U Events
Utah Transit Authority will be running enhanced TRAX,
TICKET AS FARE
For approved Ticket As Fare events, your event ticket (digitally or paper) is proof of your UTA fare on the date stated on the event ticket. This promotion applies to all UTA services EXCEPT paratransit, PC - SLC Connect and Ski Bus.