LDS Business College students, faculty, , staff, and dependents of full time employees can ride UTA buses, TRAX, and FrontRunner for free! The UTA transit pass is built directly into your LDS Business College ID and will activate automatically for eligible users. Simply tap your ID on the card readers when boarding and exiting all UTA buses and trains. Get your ID at
If you have questions, please call the LDS Business College Registrar’s Office at 801-524-8140.
For UTA route and schedule information call UTA Customer Service at 1-888-RIDE-UTA (743-3882) or go to www.rideuta.com
You can also try out the Transit app
FAREPAY card holders save 40 percent off local bus fare and 20 percent off TRAX, S-Line and up to 20 percent off of FrontRunner and Express Bus fares. FrontRunner savings vary between 17 and 20 percent, depending on distance traveled. Save 18 percent off Express Bus fare. Services not included in this offer are Ski, Park City Connect and Paratransit.
To buy a FAREPAY Card, click here.
GoRide Phone APP:
- Download the new UTA GoRide Mobile Ticketing app.
- No need to have exact change or find a ticket vending machine.
- You can purchase multiple fares at one time.
- Purchase and use tickets for multiple riders.
- Purchase and store tickets on your phone for future use.
- For more information on the GoRide App, click here.