*Alert: All presentations have been postponed until 2021 due to COVID-19 precautions. Teachers are still invited to schedule field trips for their students. *
UTA will come to you!
Complete this form to schedule a UTA Education Program presentation or assembly for your school or community group. Please allow three business days for us to respond to your request.
- Program hours are Wednesdays from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- A 45 minute “How to Ride,” “Safety,” “Code of Conduct,” and “Why We Ride” school assembly is mandatory for all school groups. This presentation is best one school or grade level at a time. This assembly presentation is adapted based on age and grade level.
- A minimum of 45 students, or one grade level, is required.
- All presentations will be finished by 2:00 p.m.
- UTA Education staff will call or email you to confirm your assembly.
- Assemblies must be cancelled at least two business days in advance.
- Teachers and group coordinators are responsible for the conduct of their participants.
- At the end of the assembly, the school or grade level will be provided with one wristband per student for one time use during the school year.