July 16-17: TRAX Red Line Bus Bridge
UTA is modifying TRAX catenary wires near Mario Capecchi and South Campus Drive, as well as repairing rail lines on 1300 East in Salt Lake City. This will result in a bus bridge on the TRAX Red Line. Please use the following information to plan your trip:
TRAX Red Line Riders
- Dates: July 16-17
- Bus Bridge:
- 900 East to University Medical Center Station
- Fort Douglas Station will be closed
- Expected Rider Delays: 15-30 minutes
- Regular Service Resumes: July 18 (Monday)
- Construction Noise: minimal 24-hour construction noise for businesses and residents
- Plan your Trip: rideuta.com/redline
200 South in Salt Lake City Long Term Detours
Due to Salt Lake City’s reconstruction of 200 South between 200 East and 900 South, Routes 2, 220 and the 205 will be on detour. These detours begin May 9, 2022 and are expected to continue through late fall of 2022.
Route 205 is using 100 South between 200 East and 500 East, in both directions.
- All stops on 200 South between 200 East and 500 East will not be serviced, but temporary stops are available on 100 South.
Route 2 and Route 220 are using 100 South between 200 East and 900 East, in both directions.
- All stops on 200 South between 200 East and 900 East will not be serviced, but temporary stops are available on 100 South.
For more information on this project, see https://www.slc.gov/mystreet/2020/03/27/200south/.
New TRAX Station Construction 600 South and Main Street
Utah Transit Authority and Salt Lake City are partnering to construct a new TRAX station near the intersection of 600 South and Main Street. Part of the long-term plan for light rail, this station will provide access to a rapidly developing part of the city with service anticipated to begin in early 2022.
Expect day and night work activities with noise, dust, vibration, and nighttime lighting.
Lane closures will take place at various times throughout the project. Look for updates on this page.
Sign up for email updates at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the project hotline with any questions: 833-UTA-WORK