Pay with UTA GoRide,
Plan with Transit
Download the apps at your favorite app store.
Benefits of UTA GoRide
- No need to have exact change or find a ticket vending machine.
- You can purchase multiple fares at one time.
- Purchase and use tickets for multiple riders.
- Purchase and store tickets on your phone for future use.
How To Use UTA GoRide
How does UTA GoRide work?
- Open the app on your mobile phone to plan a trip and purchase tickets.
- Add a credit or debit card for purchases.
- You can buy your tickets prior to riding and activate them when you are ready to ride. Unused tickets will expire after 90 days.
- Once you activate your ticket a countdown clock will show how much time you have before your ticket expires. When the screen is tapped, it will flip to an animated QR Code.
- Show your active ticket screen to the operator when boarding the bus or fare inspector when riding TRAX. If you are using a reduced-fare ticket, you will also need to show your discount qualification (Reduced Fare ID, Medical card, or proof of age 65+).
What can be purchased on UTA GoRide?
Available tickets include FrontRunner, TRAX, Streetcar, local bus, PC-SLC Connect, and ski bus. Ski bus tickets can be bought and used anytime in the current ski season.
One Way Fare
One Way Reduced/Sr.
Park City One-Way
Park City One-Way Reduced/Sr.
Local Monthly Pass
Local Monthly Pass Reduced/Sr.
Premium Monthly Pass
Premium Monthly Pass Reduced/Sr.
One-Way Ski Fare
One-Way Reduced/Sr. Ski Fare
Monthly Passes will be available for purchase on the 15th of the month for the following month. (ie. Monthly pass for March will be available February 15th). Passes expire at the end of the month. Ski passes will expire at the end of the current season. One Way, FrontRunner and Day passes must be used within 90 days of purchase.