Avoid traffic by riding UTA to the BYU vs Utah State game this Friday. Fare is free for BYU students, their families, faculty and staff. UVX fare is covered by a federal grant and is free to all riders.
Riders taking FrontRunner may want to consider a Group pass, which allows up to four riders to make a round trip for just $15. Group passes can be purchased at UTA ticket vending machines or on our UTA GoRide app.
- Please board bus to Provo at the stadium within 15 minutes of the end of the game.
- FrontRunner will run on its normal Friday night schedule and will also have a train departing after the game that will serve all stations between Provo and Ogden.
- To meet the Provo Central station 10:47 p.m. train, please board UVX at BYU Stadium station to Provo
- Use the UVX BYU Stadium station (southeast of stadium) to get to the game and return to FrontRunner.
- NOTE: UVX BYU Stadium station toward Provo Central station is on the south side of University Parkway (near the baseball field). UVX BYU Stadium station toward Orem Central station is on the north side of University Parkway.
- For direct service to Provo Central station (no stops in between) board buses parked on the southwest corner of Canyon Rd. and University Parkway.
Questions? Contact us on Twitter at @RideUTA.