Schools can participate in a discounted pass programs for their students. Through these programs, students can buy electronic fare cards from UTA at a reduced rate.
If your school is a program participant and sells UTA student passes online, click the button below.
If you are not sure if your school is a program participant, please contact your school.
Safety on UTA
If you are a student riding UTA with an electronic student pass, please be sure to:
- Tap your card on card readers found at TRAX and FrontRunner Stations and on board UTA buses.
- Carry your school ID or valid photo ID with you
- Follow safety rules while riding
- Don’t cross in front of UTA buses
- Don’t play on the tracks
- Stand behind yellow lines at rail platforms
- Cross tracks only at designated crosswalks when gates are up, lights have stopped flashing and no train is approaching.
UVU does not sell students passes on this website, however UVU does offer discounted Premium transit passes to their students, faculty and staff. For more information, please contact UVU Campus Connection at 801-863-8797.
For more information on this pass program, please call (801) 287-1931, or email firstname.lastname@example.org